Toujours Pur (dot) Net
Edit Character The Cast The Biographies The Prologue The Guide New Posts OOC Calendar

Old 05-01-2010, 11:04 AM   #1
chuckin' my deuces up
Played By
vanouria
Portrayed By
Alyssah Ali

April 17th, 1980
Pureblood
Gryffindor, Year 9
Secretly Dating Blaise Zabini

bio | notes | ooc

Default Parvati Patil

looks just like the sun.

Quote |
Old 05-02-2010, 07:12 PM   #2
Played By
Rita Skeeter
Portrayed By
Luca Hollestelle

August 11th, 1981
Pureblood
Gryffindor, Alumnus
Dating Harry Potter

bio | notes | ooc

Chaser

Hey there, pretty lady . Do you think Ginny and Parvati would get along? I think Ginny probably found the old Paravati to be annoying and got on her nerves quite a bit but now that she's ~grown up~ I think Ginny would be much more open to having a friendship with her.

Quote |
Old 05-02-2010, 07:47 PM   #3
chuckin' my deuces up
Played By
vanouria
Portrayed By
Alyssah Ali

April 17th, 1980
Pureblood
Gryffindor, Year 9

bio | notes | ooc

Hey there yourself I can see Parvati hating on Ginny in the past and calling her a ho and stuff, LOLOL and she might still do that from time to time, but for the most part she'd try not to talk smack anymore. So I dunno if you want these two to be meh about each other and then eventually accept each other for the fierce bitches they are?

Quote |
Old 05-02-2010, 08:13 PM   #4
Played By
James Potter
Portrayed By
Bastien Bonizec

March 1, 1980
Pureblood
Gryffindor, Year 8
Dating Hermione Granger

bio | notes | ooc

Is Parvati still mad at Ron for dumping Lavender? Because, if she is, I think that'd be pretty hilarious to scene. But if not, I'd like to see what would happen between them in scenes.

Quote |
Old 05-02-2010, 08:16 PM   #5
chuckin' my deuces up
Played By
vanouria
Portrayed By
Alyssah Ali

April 17th, 1980
Pureblood
Gryffindor, Year 9

bio | notes | ooc

LOL I was literally just at your thread before I decided to check new posts first! Anyway to be honest, I think Parvati would have been a little relieved when Ron dumped Lavender because she wasn't too jazzed about them going out in the first place since Lavender got so obsessive. I think she'd probably act like the combative best friend around Ron when Lavender was around -- like sitting up and giving him the stink eye out of loyalty to her friend, but when Lavender's not around, I see her forgetting to do that and being chill around Ron.

Quote |
Old 05-02-2010, 08:29 PM   #6
Played By
James Potter
Portrayed By
Bastien Bonizec

March 1, 1980
Pureblood
Gryffindor, Year 8
Dating Hermione Granger

bio | notes | ooc

Yaaaaay! I like when people are chill with Ron. He's a pretty chill guy. Except not, but yeah. LOL. Anyway. I do like that idea Even though it would probably confuse Ron to no end if she acted one way around Lavender and another not around her. He'd probably run to Harry and be like, "Harry, I think Parvati likes me now!"

Quote |
Old 05-02-2010, 08:29 PM   #7
Played By
Rita Skeeter
Portrayed By
Luca Hollestelle

August 11th, 1981
Pureblood
Gryffindor, Alumnus
Dating Harry Potter

bio | notes | ooc

Chaser

Originally Posted by vanouria (View)
Hey there yourself I can see Parvati hating on Ginny in the past and calling her a ho and stuff, LOLOL and she might still do that from time to time, but for the most part she'd try not to talk smack anymore. So I dunno if you want these two to be meh about each other and then eventually accept each other for the fierce bitches they are?
I'm definitely down for them being put off from each other in the beginning but forming some kind of friendship later on .

Quote |
Old 05-02-2010, 08:31 PM   #8
Played By
Hermione Granger
Portrayed By
Tamsin Egerton

September 19
Muggleborn
Gryffindor, Alumnus
Dating Ron Weasley

bio | notes | ooc

Unemployed

Originally Posted by levicorpus (View)
He'd probably run to Harry and be like, "Harry, I think Parvati likes me now!"
Patil, you'd better watch yourself. If you give Hermione any reason to think that something could be going on, you will die a horrible death.

Quote |
Old 05-02-2010, 08:38 PM   #9
Played By
thegromble
Portrayed By
Nicole Anderson

April 13, 1981
Half-Blood
Gryffindor, Year 8
Available

bio | notes | ooc

I don't know what Parvati would think of Darcy, but Darcy would probably think she was pretty cool because she is gorgeous and fashionable. She'd probably try to get Parvati to gossip this year, and if she wasn't going for it, it'd be like "omgnowtfwhyyy!"

Quote |
Old 05-02-2010, 08:43 PM   #10
Played By
nightowl
Portrayed By
Dianna Agron

June 21st, 1981
Pureblood
Slytherin, Year 8
Available

bio | notes | ooc

I know we briefly discussed this but what if Scarlett and Parvati were friends during their younger years at school but Parvati grew up and realized how much of a bitch and skank Scarlett is. Now the two of them could butt heads all the time and have wonderfully fun confrontations >].

Quote |