Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/toujours/public_html/showthread.php on line 637

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/toujours/public_html/showthread.php on line 1032

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/toujours/public_html/showthread.php on line 1037

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/toujours/public_html/showthread.php on line 1508

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/toujours/public_html/showthread.php on line 1513
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - Toujours Pur (dot) Net
I'm turning blue out here, and you know I'm perfectly suited being brown. - Parvati Patil (vanouria) | View All Quotes
Toujours Pur (dot) Net
User CP The Atrium Members New Posts Today's Posts Search Fanfic Archive Logout

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2013, 09:36 PM   #1
Rita Skeeter
quick quotes quill
Minister of Magic

Name: Keri
Style: Always Pure

Hunting Horcruxes (Offline)
Default Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

No this isn't in the wrong forum, because I'm sure you all know by now...FANTASTIC BEASTS IS BEING ADAPTED INTO A FILM SERIES AND JKR HERSELF IS WRITING THE SCREENPLAY! Apparently this has been in the works for a YEAR now! So far all we know is that it'll be set in the 1920's in New York, but even just knowing that this is in the works makes me beyond excited. It's not supposed to be any kind of sequel or prequel to Harry Potter but an extension to the wizarding world we already know which is perfect.

Let the speculation/hopes/dreams/fan castings begin!
Quote |